Friday, December 22, 2006

all i want for christmas

chez Roswitha and Flatmates, December 21.



1. my two front teeth
1. you
1. A version of 'o Holy Night' not processed and power-popped out of existence.
2. A bigger bookshelf.
3. A smaller dress size.
4. Auto-moisturising skin. Sub-gift: bandages for my feet, or, failing that, a pair of comfortable shoes not sewn together by tiny fingers in Pakistan.
5. A poker-playing MI6 agent with thinning blond hair. Shopworn preferred.
6. A new laptop battery. A new laptop.
7. About six more match points for Milan.
8. World peace.
9. Useless and expensive gifts for everyone.
10. Since it's useless to hope for a white Christmas for most of the country: a Miles Davis Christmas. A night of blue in green and white smoke should make the spirit of Christmas feel as welcome as snow, don't you think?

current musix: miles davis - blue in green.

6 comments:

  1. O Holy Night

    This is not processed or popped-up but it could be nicer. I don't know who the vocalist is but I wish she didn't have such a bad head-cold. Still and all, with the Chieftains as her backing band, there are worse versions of this out there.
    Also it's the only recording I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two versions...

    Too tired for making proper links...

    http://www.yousendit.com/download/25nKxRdKBId5TA%3D%3D

    http://www.yousendit.com/download/25nKxc42z4N5TA%3D%3D

    ReplyDelete
  3. buona festa!!Wishing you get all you wished for! :D

    I am in Milan for a couple of days so will check up on the Maldini poster at the airport :P
    Sadly they really dont have vespas anymore....but the food!!! I think I really need to wish for a smaller dress size for christmas from all the eating I have been doing here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kausha10:12 pm

    I think that this layout is really nice. merry christmas and i hope you have a fantastic new year in bombay. much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hey Supriya,
    How are you doing and which corner of the globe are you?
    Im based in Jaipur these days on a project and doing pretty decently.
    Drop me a line.
    Sneha

    PS- I also try to maintain a blog at : http://snehame.nomadlife.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel8:32 am

    Hello! I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGEEEE soccer fan, and I stumbled across your page while doing a google search of Paolo Maldini. My FAVORITE club in the world is AC MILAN, beacuse the rossoneri are LIFE for me. And I love the comments about Michael Ballack, because I LOVE him. I just wanted you to know that your blog is hilarious and extremely witty - can you please update? It's so refreshing to know that there are indeed other people in the world who enjoy soccer and follow it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete