Friday, February 10, 2006

friday post.

So creationists believe the world was made in six days, huh? If I was really made in the image of the almighty, I demand to know why I'm so knackered in five. Why would we need weekends if we only required rest every seventh day?

BLAYP. Ye have no answers. Yet another logical victory for evolution in the whole stupid debate!

See you soon. Please don't let stupidity sink the Internets in the ensuing while. I'm still open for suggestions regarding what to do on Valentine's Day, by the way. Anyone coming up with rude answers, rest assured I've already thought of them.

7 comments:

  1. Why would we need weekends if we only required rest every seventh day?

    You're killing me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get weekends?! I work 12 days a week. God should take time-management tips from me *grumble*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi…I’m Roy, just start the journey in the blog-world. New..... so learning the tricks by peeping in others blog without any prior permission (sorry for that!!).

    Nice post on evolution..nice one!!
    valentin's day?
    Say somebody I love u & pray the rest 364 days he'll say the same to you...

    Heii, why not take a look to my blog: (http://comeonroy.blogspot.com/) & tell me where I need to improve. Most important, maybe you can also get something new & interesting stuff…..maybe!!
    Hoping to hear you..
    Roy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive been having 7 day weekends! sigh... thats all going to change very soon though.

    i might also be in a lot of trouble before things change.

    *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh. Guess who. I'm clearly stalking your greatness, if I can get this dammned thing to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why do we need weekdays :(( Weekends are so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ kray: sorry, sorry!

    @ jabberwock: maybe that could be your new major bestseller? :D

    @ roy: hello, roy. thanks for the advice, but i don't anticipate i'll be saying 'i love you' to anyone tomorrow, 'cept maybe my momma.

    @ arch: o.O!! trouble? in archster city? whyfore? * gives you courage! *

    @ deedee: EM! *hugs and kisses*

    @ golu: when you figure it out, tell me baap. :)

    ReplyDelete