Friday, January 27, 2006

or ...

... since the world's injustice isn't ending this weekend, you might as well disco.



Roswitha's Playlist for Saturday and Sunday:
+I'm Losing You - Attic
+Your Disco Needs You - Kylie Minogue (thanks to Finnygan for helping my iTunes lose its Kyliginity this afternoon!)
+Discotheque - U2
+It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
+It's Time To Disco - A Number Of People Who Provide Insipid But Amusing Plaback Singing For Bollywood.
+Baba O'Reilly - The Who. What? I like Baba O'Reilly.
and
+anything that reminds you of shiny pants.

Oh. And
+Fearless - Pink Floyd. Because it is just an awesome song.

May everything about this weekend make you laugh. And fling your arms about. Foolishly.


Also, I Am Lord Voldemort. Because cheesy anagrams are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Have a disco-tastic weekend, doll! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! reminds me of Abhi's old hairstyle...
    and miss you..:(

    ReplyDelete